Jump to content

Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
Stealthmode

Forum Newbie

Recommended Posts

Welcome to the site. VWROC is still the main place to be for all things VW Golf R however if we can get this place busier with owners of other UH's then it will come to life.

As VWROC is down for 24 hours over the weekend expect this place to get noisy from Friday 5pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Belfast col said:

Welcome to the site. VWROC is still the main place to be for all things VW Golf R however if we can get this place busier with owners of other UH's then it will come to life.

As VWROC is down for 24 hours over the weekend expect this place to get noisy from Friday 5pm.

Yea, hoping that'll be the case!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh it will. The guys over on VWROC won't be able to cope without somewhere to chat. It's like your local closing down for a refit....you'd have to find another boozer....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cupra said:

Yea, hoping that'll be the case!

 

Oh it will. The guys over on VWROC won't be able to cope without somewhere to chat. It's like your local closing down for a refit....you'd have to find another

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi from me who like others popped across from VWROC!

Must say I like the concept of UH as although am a Golf R man I still like all things hot hatch/uberhatch/performance car!

I started my hot hatch (well warm) with a Citroen AX GT in 1988! Had a couple of SRis then found my love in a MK2 Golf GTI.

Had other cars obviously and just swapped from M235i to the R.

Best of luck with UH and look forward to the new VWROC site (or is the downtime a cunning plan to get us on here!?) 

Anyway look forward to banter with the S3 A45 RS etc boys n girls!

Cheers T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/03/2017 at 12:48, Belfast col said:

Oh it will. The guys over on VWROC won't be able to cope without somewhere to chat. It's like your local closing down for a refit....you'd have to find another

 

On 22/03/2017 at 12:47, Belfast col said:

Oh it will. The guys over on VWROC won't be able to cope without somewhere to chat. It's like your local closing down for a refit....you'd have to find another boozer....

Repeating himself like a true alchy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TuftyR said:

Best of luck with UH and look forward to the new VWROC site (or is the downtime a cunning plan to get us on here!?) 

Anyway look forward to banter with the S3 A45 RS etc boys n girls!

xD So cynical! 

Nope the VWROC downtime is for very real reasons. The upgrade will make the look and feel almost identical to UH.

As for the banter. Looks like it's already kicked off ^_^


Nardo Grey RS3 8V 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello from another VWROC person - like the concept - more to life than just the R!! (probably)

 

mine is MY16 estate Revo stage 1. Man's car! I can go fast with a washing machine in  the back!

 

bob

Edited by Bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Stobsie said:

Hi guy' s just thought I'd drop in and say hello.

Nice to see you here buddy. Not long to go now till VWROC is ready to go B|


Nardo Grey RS3 8V 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

Nice to see you here buddy. Not long to go now till VWROC is ready to go B|

I would of dropped in sooner but it wouldn't recognize my login details?

Glad things are going to plan with VWROC.B|

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bob said:

hello from another VWROC person - like the concept - more to life than just the R!! (probably)

The UH concept is a great one. It was thought up way before I was involved - back in the R Forum days. 

As a member that moved on from R ownership it's something I'm thankful for. The Audi owners clubs can be hard work as a couple of members here can probably testify. Many niche forums end up quite cliquey - thankfully VWROC doesn't seem to be that way because the ownership of Golf Rs seems quite broad and spans many classes. 


Nardo Grey RS3 8V 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stobsie said:

I would of dropped in sooner but it wouldn't recognize my login details?

Glad things are going to plan with VWROC.B|

 

Odd. Did you have to sign up here then? Most guys seem to be able to login fine now. We had a few issues early on yesterday.


Nardo Grey RS3 8V 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

Odd. Did you have to sign up here then? Most guys seem to be able to login fine now. We had a few issues early on yesterday.

Tried a couple of times yesterday which will probably explains it then if you were experiencing issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/03/2017 at 12:27, Stobsie said:

Hi guy' s just thought I'd drop in and say hello.

Welcome aboard. 

If you know any drivers of lesser machines point them in this direction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×